Smoking, a very common and dangerous vice, not only destroys your general health but also causes various problems with your mouth.
Here are the risks that smoking can do to our oral wellbeing:
- Cancer of the mouth: Often fatal and located at tongue and mouth’s floor sections.
- Gum Disease: Gums became swollen and inflamed.
- Increased Teeth Calculus (Tartar): Harbours and accumulate plaque formation.
- Tooth Loss: Serious destruction of tissues around teeth
- Teeth Stains: Produces unpleasant stains that are hard to remove.
Dangerous for Pregnant Women and Babies: Cause the baby to develop health risk problems during pregnancy
Quit smoking as early as you can to avoid any mouth disorders, especially oral cancer. Discuss with your trusted dentist in DLF Phase 3 about your smoking habits and current oral health. Let RBS Dental Clinic in DLf Phase 3 help you to deal with your dental problems caused by smoking.